2010/11/09

Garden update!

I haven't been posting about my garden because I've been knitting (or trying to, anyway!) and nothing much seemed to be changing, so here's what's been going on.

My herb garden's not doing all that well, especially the basil. Some of the thyme has died out, but a few seedlings are still hanging on there! The basil has some strange spots, which I think (hope) after looking around the Internet, may be due to cold weather. So while it's nice and sunny (20ºC) out there, my little pranter full of herbs sits outside, and it goes into the toilet overnight (so it doesn't overheat with the air conditioning, that is!)

My strawberry has moved again since my last post about it. Lazy me... more on that later.

Our tomato plant is terribly confusing... overall it looks terrible, but is still managing to give some fruit! 

The carrots look like they're coming along nicely, but we'll just have to wait and see what happens! I though by now we'd have some, I guess it may have something to do with the overcrowding in the planter, but I really feel too sorry to pull out any carrots!

The onions look exactly the same :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?